Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 24

And it's Monday again...

This morning it was my turn it print all the line prints and markdown reports, I got in at 7.30 to do this as the printers get jammed or there's a que because everyone wants to print!
Once the packs were printed and out, I sat and as usual went through my pack and made notes. I really enjoy doing this as now I am getting to know the product I know the descriptions and know which ones would sell and which ones wouldn't! Then we had our usual trade meeting this week there was some regrading but overall most of the deliveries are due in te next few weeks so its a case of making sure they are on waters and will be on time!

I put together the list of markdowns to be sent over and approved.
Mondays always go quick as there is always a lot to do, but they are tiring too!!

Keep reading!!
Day 25 later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment