Thursday 7 February 2013

Day 27

Today there was a lot to get on with.

Starting with going through emails I got back about deliveries.
I then sat with Jane and went through the critical path and made sure there were no delays she knows about that I don't.

I then started on the carry over sheet. This is a document that has to be done for one of the directors to approve whether we can carry over certain lines to the next season. This involved working out what stock we would have in 16 weeks time, if sales continued the way we hope.

This afternoon I sat with Amanda and she went trough the WSSI with me, this is a document that has everything in. Sales, stock, intake, markdown, etc she gave me a task to go through it and try and fill it in. I have done this before when I was at the academy so would be good to see how much I remember and have learnt in that matter!

One of the buyers then sent me a list of description change he wanted so I started on those.

I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow though!!

Keep reading!!
Day 28 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment