Tuesday 5 February 2013

Day 25

Today was pretty busy.
I started by looking at what commitment was due and who I needed to chase, this took me a while as we're trying to find a quicker system.

Then our gifting buyer wanted some quantities on some masks but they will only be on store for 5 weeks, and can only go to certain stores! I was trying to work it all out but in the end we just looked at what they had available and what we thought would work!

Then we have what we call period summaries, to note down anything that might help in the future such as being short on stock or something outside of work. They haven't been updated for the past 2 periods and therefore I had to lo back and try to fill them in.

Tomorrow first thing that needs doing is the history reports, Amanda has found faults in some of them and we need to go back over them and make sure the information is accurate.

Keep reading!!
Day 26 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment