Thursday 7 February 2013

Day 26

Today was an average mid day week.

I started by checking the history reports as these are used in future buys and we base a lot of out figures on these when planning. Luckily enough they were all in order and there wasn't much I needed to do.

I then moved onto checking I had replies from suppliers about their deliveries. All were fine but one (always the way!) their delivery was going to be delayed by about a month! After looking at the sales and the stock we have, we don't need the whole delivery anyway... We have asked to decrease the delivery by half, we will see what they come back with!

Then I had to make some changes to the period summaries as they needed some
figures tweaking, as this was the first attempt I had, I didn't think I did too bad :)

Lastly I had to go through all of my sections and update the grading as the buyer didn't realise this was changing and this determines how many stores the stock goes too.

Most of the day was doing whatever was thrown at me and I do feel like there is a lot I know already give me a few more weeks and I will be pro!!

Keep reading!!
Day 27 next...

No comments:

Post a Comment