Friday 1 February 2013

Day 23

Today was a pretty relaxed day. My merchandiser and assistant merchandiser have been off on holiday.

I had a couple of things to get in with though! I started my day with chasing a few people up on things they should have done and therefore I could do what I needed too.
I regarded some belts which were blocked on the system due to reprocessing and updated my delivery/ critical path for my own benefit.

Then I sat with one of the buyers and she taught me how to raise orders for an hours then have me a list to go and do. I am glad I know even though its not part of my role, it means if I moved departments I might have to!
I then went through my critical path and showed her everything is still running in time.

I then sat with Ben and he finished off my training and went through some stuff I still need clarification on.
I do feel pretty confident now considering I have been here 3 weeks!!

I then really wanted to file things away and get organised as there is no system in place for anything!
I am now ready for the new assistant merch to start on monday!

Keep reading!!
Day 24 on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment