Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 22

Today was an interesting day!
I came in and wanted to start on the glasses line projection and get that sorted for Amanda this morning. I thought I had completed what I thought was right so showed her. She was happy with most of it but some of it she changed a little, which I totally agree with as this is the first time I have done so!!

I worked out the deliveries and sent them over so the buyers could raise them. I enjoyed doing this as again I haven't done it before!

After this I had a one-to-one with Amanda where she said she was very happy with the way I work and should keep going! I am so much happier at Primark and it is a great place to work!! You always have the feeling at a new job that you aren't doing to well or your not sure so it was good to be told!

This afternoon I a few admin jobs to do such as filing and tidying up some of the systems. This means changing a few descriptions on product so they look correct on the paper work and reporting.

To finish off my day I went back through my deliveries and made sure they were all booked in and coming in at the right time.

Keep reading!!
Day 23 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment