Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 10

My day started with tweaking the underwear pack for the lessons learnt meeting, which is this afternoon.
As I had training from 11-5 I was really annoyed with myself for not getting it finished!
I was told by my merchandiser that I had done really well considering being thrown in the deep end but still I hate having things half finished.

My training was all about LP which is the line projection system. This is so we can forecast what lines are going to sell, how much they will make and whether we have enough stock. It was a LONG day considering the laptops we were on didn't work!! But hey ho that's technology!
As I came back Amanda, my merchandiser, told me I can sit with her to go through everything and see where we can build. This is more than I was ever aloud to do in New Look! :)

Keep reading!!
Day 11 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment