Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 20

Today was a busy day!
Wasn't sure I was going to get everything done!
I started by finishing off the last of the socks analysis to send to the buyer. At least that was one thing to tick off my list.
Then I wanted to finish off the other lessons learnt packs for the meeting tomorrow but could only do half of it as the buyer for accessories needed to finish his bits before I could do mine.

Half way through doing this, of course other things came up. My merchandiser asked me to set up a new line projection for some glasses, which actually is harder to do than I thought! Having to plan in sales when you haven't had the product before is difficult! This took me most of the day and it's still not 100%. Whilst doing this though I also had to chase in deliveries, this does take a while as there are so many different departments.

This afternoon though, me and one of the other girls went out to buy birthday decorations for put director as his birthday is tomorrow!

Keep reading!!
Day 21 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment