Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 15

Today was a busy day!
I started with chasing the suppliers and getting stock in on time, if this isn't done then without stock we can't make the sales.
Then I sat with Amanda and as I now have access to the line projection system I was able to have a look at quantities for belts and how much stock we have and need going forward. This, surprisingly, took up most of my day. Purely because the system is one you need to get your head around. I spent it over to the relevant buyer for him to have a look at and see how he wants to go forward with this section.

I then sat with Louise, one of the other buyer to explain that socks in actual fact could be raised in boxes of 40 instead of 50.

I finished off by chasing some more commitment and have been set more tasks for tomorrow :)

Keep reading!!
Day 16 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment