Friday 18 January 2013

Day 13

So today turned into a snow day!! :D
I love the snow!

I still managed to finish what I wanted though! I start this morning with looking at the daily sales and making notes to go over with my merchandiser.
I then moved on to looking at the grading for some belt which are being discontinued at the end of the season. I was asked to look at the current grade, cover and stock and then make a judgement on whether to change the grading. This is something I have never done before so I am hoping it has been done correctly!

Lastly I checked some barcodes and sent some emails to suppliers to confirm the approval.

We then had a team lunch at Nando's and went home! The snow is pretty bad but I love it!!

Keep reading!!
Day 14 on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment