Wednesday 16 January 2013

Day 11

Half way through the week... Already!!
Today I did quite a bit if training with my merchandiser, which was really good!
I started by going through what I have learnt yesterday to show I knew what I did! This was good as she is going to build on this next week and then let me take over the line projections, which in New Look I wasn't even aloud to open!

Then I finished off some more of the lessons learnt pack, which is now complete and ready to be shown before the boards... Scary!

This afternoon I sat with Amanda again and she went through the range catalog with me, this is something Primark do every 6 months with all of the store managers. They come in and show the next seasons stock, this is handy for the stores so they know what is due when.
Whilst I was there I went through the sign off catalog, again this is a lot more detailed than I have seen before but it helps more in meetings because it is so detailed! These meetings only happen ever 6 months and therefore a lot of the prep and ideas have been really thought through.

Before I knew it, it was 5.30 :)

Keep reading!!
Day 12 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment