Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 7

The week is almost ever! I can't believe it! It's gone so quick!
Today has been another busy day, but I do prefer it. As I said last night I would worked on the strategy pack again today, which I have been but we have also had strategy meeting with the team. These meetings are to help the team understand what is going on but also have a look over the packs and if there is anything which need changing we are able to discuss then.
This morning I sat in on the underwear, gowns and pyjamas meeting. It was great to see all the product and get my head around the customer. It is absolutely pronominal the amount of money the department makes.

After the meeting it was lunch time so the meeting did last a good couple of hours! Throughout the meeting there were things that needed to be changed in the packs. I started working on these which I was happy with. I was also a little worried about treading on people's toes as there were a lot of formatting issues, such as boarders missing but I didn't want to stand anyone up! Whilst working on this though y merchandiser asked how I was getting on and so I mentioned this and she said that she is exactly the same and would have to change things!
So I have taking it upon myself to format everything!! Like she said if the formatting isn't correct how can you trust the information is?! (Just remember that and you will do fine)

Keep reading!!
Day 8 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment