Monday 21 January 2013

Day 14

And it's Monday again...

Usually I would hate the beginning of the week but I am loving working at Primark!
I had to get in by 8 this morning as it was my turn to print the line details, which sounds easy but when none of the printers work it makes things really complicated!
Once the Monday packs were complete I went through all sections and made notes and looked at what we could action to maximise sales. As the trade meeting was cancelled today I still sat with Amanda and went through my findings and she was impressed and asked me to present the figures next week!!

After this I was asked to regrade a few lines, which I knew what to do straight away!
I checked a few barcodes for suppliers as well.
I was then asked to look at some size ratios for socks, this sounds easier than it is! It took me a while as I had to take the stock we had already ordered and stock we already have into the mix! I checked it with Amanda and she was happy with it. The buyer also wants to have a look at it so tomorrow I will take her through this.

Keep reading!!
Day 15 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment