Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 17

This week has absolutely flown by!! I started this morning with helping finishing off the accessories pack ready for the meetings.
Then I sat with Amanda and did the sizing for the belts and sent them over to the buying ready to be raised. I enjoy things like this as what I am doing does make a difference :)

This afternoon I started on some sock analysis, which you don't realise can be done in so much detail for socks until you look! For each style of sock a different age customer goes with it and therefore the correct sizing need to be bought to reflect this. I will continue with this tomorrow as well as sitting with my assisstant merch to do some more training.

I feel like I am getting on ok and am starting to understand how things work and I know what people are talking about when they ask me questions!

Keep reading!!
Day 18 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment