Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 18

End of my second full week!

Today I got on with finishing off some of the sock analysis, which took me a while!
I went through the daily sales and how to do them with Tanaka, it is hard as you have to forecast how much each department might take...

I then sat with 2 of the trainee buyers and went through the critical path and at what stage everything was at, so if there were any issues these could be sorted before the stock comes in late.
I am looking forward to next week as I feel like I am getting stuck in and actually know what I'm doing.

Lastly I sat with one of the buyers and went through the sunglasses grading to make sure there was enough stock. I went through the grading and changed what I could :)

Keep reading!!
Day 19 on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment