Thursday 31 January 2013

Day 21

I was so tired last night I didn't even get a chance to write!
It was a busy day, we had a strategy meeting for my departments so hats, scarfs, jewellery, bags all 'true accessories'. We were sat in the meeting room for about 3 hours. It was great to see all the new AW13 product though! The hats are absolutely amazing!!

But because if these meetings it was my responsibility to print off all the packs which actually takes longer than you think!

This afternoon I had to do some size analysis on some belts as the supplier made the wrong ratio and we had to decide how we wanted the stock.

Then I moved onto the planning of some glasses. This is a lot harder than I thought! There is so much to bare in mind, such as stock, when deliveries can come in, cover, open to buy and how many stores it is going to this year!

I will relook at this morning to make sure I am happy with it and then show y merchandiser.

Keep reading!!
Day 22 later on today...

No comments:

Post a Comment