Friday 4 January 2013

Day 3

So today I was on shop floor again... My feet hurt!
I total forgot how much it takes it out of you to work on the floor! But I do miss it (a little). I got the chance to help out with some of the VM today, unlike at Burton they are a lot more lenient about where the stock can be displayed. The men's department was being completely turned around! This is due to all of the new spring summer stock coming in. We managed to changed the department within an hour!! Which I thought was pretty impressive!

This afternoon I helped do some replen on the department as it was looking very empty! I then helped tidy a little before being asked to go back to the office to set up my log ins.
Whilst waiting for IT I sat with one of the assistant merchandisers and she gave me some analysis to do on Monday, which is great as this is getting stuff ready for strategy and I did this kind of stuff for New Look as already know why it is important and how it should look.

I am soooo looking forward to completing a full week next week and really getting stuck in!

Keep reading!!
Day 4 on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment