Monday 14 January 2013

Day 9

It's Monday again...
But for the first time in a long time, I didn't have any Sunday blues! I was looking forward to getting up! I got to the office for 8 just in case they needed my help and lucky for them I got there, the printers were being very slow and one of the girls was off sick.
After getting the Monday reports out to everyone I say down with my merchandiser and went through the packs and the looked at them the way she would. She told me in a few weeks I would be reading out the figures in trade so I needed to understand where to get them from.
The packs are pretty similar to others I have seen so it was easy to pick up. I spent most of the morning going through the pack and looking at each line.
Trade meeting was at 12 so with my merch and the buyers we went through the pack together and came up with some trade actions, such as calling stock in early.

This afternoon I sat with my assisstant merch and she showed me how to hotbox (prioritise stock) and some other bits I would normally do on a Monday. She is leaving on Friday but I feel it will be a good chance for me to step up even though I have only been here 2 weeks!

Tomorrow I have training on the WISSI system which I am looking forward to but it will be a lot to take in!!

Keep reading!!
Day 10 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment