Friday 11 January 2013

Day 8

So that's week number 1 over...

I could tell everyone was stressed today! Trying to get everything finished for the weekend. I managed a lot of the packs today, which was good as I managed to created pivot tables by myself and organise the information (I think I impressed my merchandiser). As one of the assistant merch's went home ill it was all hands on deck!!
Some people were more organised than others and therefore panicking a lot. I always think, if I need to stay I need to stay so there is no need to panic!

I was shown how to grade items, so if they need to be sent out to new stores are more stores I am able to do so. The system for this is very old and you have to navigate your way through with numbers and only use the keyboard!
I was also shown how to amend the currency on items which have already be raised and if we can save money on currency exchange of course you'll try!

There is only a little lift to do with the packs and my merchandiser was impressed I ha completed so much, which was good, I am really trying to impressed as I enjoy working there and everyone is really friendly!

Well, have a good weekend and day 9 on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment