Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 5

Today was a very busy day!
On a Tuesday, as a department the merch team sit down and go through the tasks for the week and if someone needs more work or has too much to do it is then sorted.
As everyone is focusing on strategy for AW13 we have been focusing on getting the information packs together for the meetings.
I have been asked to complete packs for boxers, briefs and vests. I really enjoy doing all the analysis and numbers (just proves to me I have chosen the right path!). There are various reports which just need formatting but some of the others it was more about inputting the info to match back to the WISSI's, this always seems to go wrong!
I am going to spend more time on this tomorrow, to make sure they are correct!

Keeping reading!!
Day 6 tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment